The Civis Guide to Analytics Maturity
How to Make the Right Decisions About How You Make Decisions
Your organization needs to make the right decisions and you know data, not a gut feeling, is how you’ll find and engage your consumers.
Written by Civis Directors of Data Science Katie Malone and Skipper Seabold, this guide is meant to help your team:
1. Build, maintain and utilize a great data set
2. Create a culture that appreciates and prioritizes data
3. Employ software that lets work happen
4. Empower the right people and processes
5. Embrace the science and methods that help your organization adapt to change
After reading this guide, you’ll have a clearer picture of the steps you need to take to make data an essential part of how you do business. Happy reading!